Sunday 25 January 2015

Society Cafe (Bath)



Ally and I found the Society Cafe while we were visiting Bath, and sat down for a break with a book before we traveled back to Bristol. Keeping up with the relatively high prices, a latte here cost £2.60, but we've started to accept that this is just the way it is.. Inside the cafe looked really nice, and you can see some of the pictures on their website which I've attached a link to.

The coffee looked great, well exceeding my ability to present a latte. Overall, it was very pleasant and well textured. From the taste, I imagine it was made with a lighter roast than BTP (previous post) which would suit some drinkers more than me (my old man for example). Relatively speaking, the coffee didn't stand out above the milk as much as a darker roast; which I personally prefer. I'd give this latte a 4/5 - very decent indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment