Sunday 1 February 2015

North Tea Power (Manchester)


Ally and I went to North Tea Power after sifting through some reviews of the best coffee in Manchester, and saw that it was commonly right up there. While we were there we grabbed french toast and a toasted cheese sandwich (both delicious!).

The coffee was very dark, perhaps the darkest roast that I've had yet in the UK. It also had a noticeably runny consistency - perhaps verging on a flat white. It was very enjoyable. I got the impression that North Tea Power was a place that was serious about good coffee, with their filter setups and general bench layout. I even had a flick through "caffeine" magazine while waiting.. (haha).

Overall, I can see why NTP is regularly reviewed so highly; the coffee was great and really stood out. I'd give the this latte a 4/5 - personally I prefer my coffee slightly lighter, however Ally said it was the best she has had on this trip so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment