Friday 13 February 2015

Gordon Street Coffee (Glasgow)

Similar to in Edinburgh, there were a number of coffee shops that we wanted to visit in Glasgow. The first we sampled was Gordon Street Coffee. Ally and I were very impressed with the outside of the shop and the fact that they roasted their own beans in-house!






The beans seemed to be quite a light roast - it was a very mild latte. As I've said previously, I generally prefer medium/dark roast to light roast coffee so I didn't enjoy this one as some others. As well as this, I wasn't craving a coffee as much as I normally would because I was still pretty stuffed from my full Scottish breakfast (yummo). Apart from the beans, the coffee was pretty good all round. Nothing really stood out as being particularly good or bad. Overall I'd give the coffee from Gordon Street Coffee a 3.5/5. I'd also like to give a special mention to the friendly service we experienced in the shop. The barrister was very welcoming and cheerful - which certainly enhanced our overall experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment