Sunday 1 February 2015

Takk (Manchester)


Along with North Tea Power, Takk was commonly among reviewer's top coffees in Manchester - a must try for Ally and I! Unfortunately we were in a little bit of a rush and had to settle for a take away. The first thing that I will mention is that the coffee was ridiculously expensive. £2.80 for a small (8oz) cup is just crazy - no matter how good the coffee is. To put that in perspective for my friends in Australia, that equates to approx. $5.50 for a small coffee.

With that said, the coffee was absolutely delicious. I would put the quality right up there with Boston Tea Party (highest score so far of 4.5/5). It was just the right temperature, texture, aroma and most importantly, taste. Relatively, a 12oz cup from BTP costs £2.50 - so if I had the option, I would still go there.

For those in Manchester though, Takk is a great place if you want a delicious coffee. I would score it a 4.25/5 - marginally lower than BTP because of the higher cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment